- Dolly & Trolley
- Attached Lid Containers
- Collapsible Crates
- Nest & Stack Crates
- Straight Wall Containers
- Part Storage Bin
- Plastic Pallet
- Plastic Pallet Container
The excellent performance and main purpose of the hollow board of green environmental protection material
Excellent performance and main use of green environmental protection material hollow board
PP hollow board is a green environmental protection material, which is widely used in foreign countries. It has just started in China and is gradually replacing some corrugated packaging materials. Some domestic enterprises are also developing materials for building decoration. PP hollow board is also called Wantong board because of its wide application and convenient use. It is widely used in advertising background, stationery materials, industrial packaging, product shockproof, etc. Our more common ones include turnover boxes, detachable combination boxes, and finished products packaging. Boxes and partitions in boxes, etc. Why are hollow boards so widely used? That's because the hollow board is a green and environmentally friendly material with superior performance.
Excellent performance of the hollow board
The hollow board generally uses environmentally friendly non-polluting recyclable thermoplastic polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (HDPE) resins and various There is also a kind of polycarbonate (PC) hollow board, also known as sunshine board, glass capron board, and PC hollow board, which are processed by high-performance engineering plastic PC resin, with high transparency, Light weight, impact resistance, sound insulation, heat insulation, flame retardancy, anti-aging and other characteristics, it is a high-tech, extremely excellent comprehensive performance, energy-saving and environmentally friendly plastic sheet, and it is a plastic building material commonly used internationally.
The English name of the hollow board (also called hollow partition board, Wantong board, corrugated board, double wall board) is: pp plate sheet, which is a kind of light weight (hollow structure), non-toxic, non-toxic Compared with a new type of material with pollution, waterproof, shockproof, anti-aging, corrosion-resistant, and rich colors, hollow board has the advantages of moisture-proof and corrosion-resistant compared with cardboard structure products. Compared with injection molded products, hollow panels have the advantages of shockproof, flexible design structure, and no need to open injection molds. At the same time, the board can be flexibly added with anti-static, conductive masterbatch, anti-flame retardant, anti-ultraviolet, etc. through raw material control.
The main use of hollow board
The use of hollow board is very wide, mainly used in electronics, packaging, machinery, light industry, post, food, medicine, pesticides, home appliances, advertising, Decoration, stationery, magneto-optical technology, bioengineering, medicine and health, and other industries. It is a new type of environmentally friendly packaging material.
The main uses of hollow board are:
1. Hollow board, which mainly replaces ideal environmental protection materials such as corrugated cardboard, wood board, and metal plate;
2. Turnover Boxes, parts turnover boxes, food turnover boxes, beverage turnover boxes, pesticide packaging boxes, inner packaging of precision instruments, pads, partitions and transportation storage turnover boxes for electronic components packaging, etc.;
3 . Industrial boards, the outer packaging protection of various items and objects, backing boards, racks, partitions, bottom boards, cross boards, etc.;
4. Electronic industry packaging. Conductive packaging products are mainly used in the packaging of electronic parts, and the purpose is to prevent other charged objects from contacting them, causing parts to spark damage due to electric friction. In addition, there are conductive and antistatic plastic boards, turnover boxes, etc.;
5. Advertising decoration: display boards, product identification boards, billboards, light boxes, window shapes, etc.;
6. Household use: temporary partitions for houses, wall guards, ceiling panels, container covers, etc.;
7. Others, used for back panels of washing machines, cars, water heaters, baby carriages, etc., packaging, storage, and transportation mats Board and so on.