What are the factors affecting the price of hollow board for you?
Which factors affect the price of hollow board?
There are many factors that affect the price of hollow board. Below, Senbao Plastic will take a look at the more important points.
1. The weight of the hollow board: the heavier the hollow board, of course, the more raw materials are used, and the price is naturally higher than that of the lighter hollow board.
2, the color of the hollow board: the color of the hollow board product can be tailored according to the needs of customers, but you need to add the corresponding color masterbatch (rare blue, yellow, green, red, etc.) ). Of course, with the addition of color masterbatch, the price will be higher.
3. The proportion of recycled materials: recycled hollow boards are hollow boards that are injection molded with a certain proportion of recycled materials at one time; it is obvious that the more the proportion of recycled materials, the lower the price.
4. Hollow board material: generally polyethylene and polypropylene are commonly used. Recycled materials are also divided into: primary recycled materials and secondary recycled materials. There is no room for distinction between different prices. The prices of these two raw materials are different, and there will be greater price differences in certain periods (with changes in international oil prices).
5. The raw materials of the hollow board: it can be divided into new materials (generally called raw materials) and recycled materials (generally called clinker). The new materials are higher than the recycled materials in terms of function. The price is obviously more expensive than ordinary materials. Some small-scale manufacturers want to survive. Reduce the price again and again, add recycled materials desperately, and some even use all recycled materials to produce, resulting in uneven quality of the hollow board; it seems that the price is very low, very cheap, there may be serious quality problems, resulting in hollow The life of the board itself is very short.
6. The structure of the hollow board: hollow boards with the same weight and different structures, some are injection molded at one time, without subsequent processing, and some hollow boards need to be formed after multiple processes such as welding processing Of course, the cost is higher, and the price is also high. In addition, there are anti-skid strips, steel pipes, RFID built-in chips, etc., and the cost will be significantly increased, and the price will increase accordingly.